- This popular blend is the perfect option for your backyard feeder!
- This economical mix contains black oil sunflower and millet.
- The proper variety of ingredients helps attract a variety of backyard feathered friends.
- Great for year-round feeding and all seasons.
- Seed mix is perfect for use in a hopper, large-tube or covered fly-through feeders.
Birdock Wild Bird Food is an everyday favorite for both bird-watchers and wild birds. This classic food includes a number of different grains to attract a wide variety of birds throughout the seasons. It’s been a mainstay in backyard feeders and is suggested for use in hopper, large-tube and covered fly-through feeders.
|Feeder Type||Hopper, Platform, Tube|
|Made In||United States|
|Wild Bird Regionality||All Regions|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Dove, Grosbeak, Junco, Nuthatch, Sparrow, Towhee|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend|
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts. Not intended for human consumption.
Grain Products, Sunflower, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
|Crude Protein||8.0% min|
|Crude Fat||4.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||10.0% max|
Keep feeders filled with fresh food. Discard old food before refilling and clean feeders regularly to minimize mold and bacteria. This product is only intended for feeding wild birds.